AV Design – Human Factors
Ready to design AV experiences that consider the human factor? Learn by doing. Properly document and translate your client’s needs into an actionable work package. Work with your peers on projects and return to work confident to apply what you practiced.
• Align the steps of the ANSI/INFOCOMM 2M-2010 Standard to the design and integration process.
• Organize steps and criteria that must happen for a project to move towards closeout.
• Evaluate a client’s needs and present a written program report.
• Distinguish the design and construction documents necessary for an audiovisual design package.
• Evaluate human factors in facility design.
Content is from the popular AV Design 1 class – now in one-day blocks allowing you to zoom in on the topics you need to apply to your work.
Preparing for the CTS®-D exam? As with all AVIXA Design courses, the content supports the CTS-D Exam Outline.
11242 Waples Mill Rd, Lemke Center
Fairfax, VA 22030
Since 1986, Tom has been involved in designing, installing, operating or purchasing audiovisual systems. He has also been heavily involved in church audio, leading ministry teams, and training volunteers in both permanent and portable venues. In addition, Tom has owned a regional sound reinforcement company for more than 16 years. Prior to joining AVIXA, Tom was a senior designer for a large Washington, D.C., area firm. He is a member of SynAudCon and AES and a licensed amateur radio operator.
10/1/2019 - 10/1/2019
Time Zone : (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Seats Remaining : 24
Venue : Lemke Center
Address : 11242 Waples Mill Rd,Fairfax,VA,USA
[ Map me ]