Successful completion gives you 2 RUs
You can take this quiz online, without going to a testing center.
Reading the Standard and taking the quiz takes approximately two hours to complete.Before taking the quiz, this standard should give you an understanding the fundamental elements of building a reliable AV equipment rack regardless of location, including:
• Assembly of AV equipment racks, associated options, and accessories in single and multirack installations.
• Mounting and affixing of rack mount and non-rack mount AV equipment within the rack.
• Cable management including planning, lacing, location, and separation of signal and power cables for cable management entering and within racks.
• Final cleaning, labeling, and finishing of the AV rack build.
Refer to AVIXA F502.01:2018
Who should take this quiz?
• Third-party commissioning agents